Axl and the Spider Axl and the Spider

Some incredible animation right there, love the face expressions and artwork.
You got a lot across in those 20 seconds.
Well done!

Short Stickman Animation Short Stickman Animation

As a test, you had a wide variation of things, so that's good.
The walking loop at the beginning was nice.

Never the less, I don't think uploading on Newgrounds is a good idea for a test, people expect an actual experience. So don't do this too often.

A Muggers Quarrel A Muggers Quarrel

Cute

Not too shabby for a first flash movie.
You put effort in the background and everything and the sound sounds clear.
I would work to more substance or actual things happening in future work tough.
Just 2 guys fighting is a good practise, but not too interesting to look at for the audience.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Haha, pretty awesome

Well done

TWF Royal Rumble part 1 TWF Royal Rumble part 1

Right you are then.

Okay, random.
Pacing could need a little more speed tough. But ws kinda entertaining none the less.

MFZ95 responds:

I'm really glad you liked this, thanks for watching this! btw the nerd guy will appear in the next part, using ur other lines you gave me! Thanks so much for voicing!

Sonic dark Chronicles 1 Sonic dark Chronicles 1

Sweet

Very impressive! Smooth models and hand painted backgrounds? ANd great jokes, this really tells the story of Sonic CHronicles yeah. How do you come up with this stuff?

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

Dude, that's awesome

Sweet, rarely see such attention in background art, and I get nightmares only thinking of putting special effects like that in my own work.
I like the character design too, smooth and squary. Nice man!. Scored 10 points to all fields, besides the ones that weren't relevant to begin with.

Osuka responds:

Woot, thankx for the review Roger
Making all the graphics was really a nightmare, but is fun to do it

I hope to start my cartoon soon

Thankx for the review ^^

Demon Tales Episode 1 Demon Tales Episode 1

a new series launched

good luck with it.
not really my kinda thing, but it has potential.. my advieces, tough your perfectly free to discard them as: pff, that's just what that idiot would do yeah"
some more music in it, the gameboy guy a wackier voice, and a bit of the intro in it to explain things... tough my IMP series should also need some more starting info.. ah well..
personally i think your drawings are to stiff, but since everyone hates my drawingstyle which i like, what am i to say O_o

A Yuokian Story A Yuokian Story

Droog :P

Bij het begin wist ik niet of je het allemaal serieus bedoelde en het allemaal ontiegelijk droog over kwam , maar goed, door het einde neem ik aan dat het je bedoeling was onzin te doen.. droog, heh

Rubbertje responds:

Tnx for the review :)! Het was eigenlijk wel serieus bedoeld.. maar als je het droog wilt opvatten, dan mag dat ;)!

Greets!

Metal Gear Solid: Movie Metal Gear Solid: Movie

hehe, awesome

Heh ,was pretty funny, mockery of old arnold and solid snake..
Didn't have much jokes actually hinting to metl gear solid, but meh... was funny, good job ^_^